Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
Hardcore's House Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

Hardcore's House Rules

Admin
    Admin

Hardcore's House Rules Empty Hardcore's House Rules

Post by Admin Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:32 am

House Rules
    Please note that these are subject to change at Dungeon Master’s Discretion and will be in effect at all times unless stated otherwise by the Dungeon Master.

Character Creation House Rules

1. When rolling attribute score dice, roll 4d6 drop the lowest roll and re-roll all 1’s.
    2. Always roll 7 times for attribute scores and drop the lowest.
    3. Always roll two sets for attribute scores.
    4. Monster Races are only allowed with the Dungeon Master’s Approval.
    5. PSIONIC NECROMANCERS ARE FORBIDDEN! (this rule can be ignored at you own peril of course.)
    6. Psionics are forbidden unless otherwise noted.
    7. Anything used outside of 3.5 Edition must be reviewed and approved by the Dungeon Master.
    8. I do not account for weight on items, as long as it's not ridiculous or unreasonable.

Game House Rules

1. Never bring outside issues inside of a campaign. If you have problems in reality that will prevent you from playing with another character or to your full potential, please state so in the beginning and the Dungeon Master will excuse you.
    2. Our runs are not a job. You do not have to call in sick the day before, nor do you even have to alert anyone, however we would appreciate it if you did report an absence.
    3. Joking is fun and fine; just do not push it to offend someone or to interrupt the game itself. We get a lot more work done if we focus, but it’s always fun and ok to joke around.
    4. If you need to step away for a moment, please alert the group, we will take an intermission and allow you to return.
    5. If you need to end the game early, we request that you let us know so we can either continue or do something else.
    6. Have Fun!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 pm