Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

2 posters

Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)

Gendrik

Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) Empty Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)

Post by Gendrik Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Yasuo casually strolls into the tavern, eyeing every tavern wench, bartender, and weary civilian and traveler around, and thought to himself Ah, life is good. Flowers, rainbows and unicorns. Now that I think about it, I've never met a unicorn... I REALLY WANNA MEET A DAMN UNICORN. THEY'RE SO PREEETTTYY His wandering eyes and odd and random facial expressions as soon as he spots Galadin, in which, he screams at the top of his lungs.
    "GALADIN GALADIN GALADIN GALADIN GALADIN!" He rushes over to hos side, ignoring all of eyes in the tavern being on him, this "insane man" as everyone perceives him (who could argue?). He takes Galadin by the hands and begins jumping up and down frantically and excitedly. "GALADIN GALADIN GALADIN! I'm bored. LET'S GO DO SOMETHING!" He then mutters to himself once more about self-control, and then smacks himself lightly in the forehead, as if it were to help him remember. His head then springs up once more. "PLEASE?! IT'D BE FUN!" [/color]
    Mathawn

Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) Empty Re: Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)

Post by Mathawn Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Galadin jumps in surprise, but quickly composes himself.
    " Sure, Yasuo. What did you have in mind?"
    Gendrik

Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed) Empty Re: Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)

Post by Gendrik Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Yasuo looks at Galadin inquisitively. "I dunno. Maybe grab some grub? Go play some Frisbee? Talk about these psychotic women, I mean these lovely ladies? OR SEE SOME UNICORNS? I've never seen one and heard they're reaaaaalllyyyy soft."
    He lets go of Galadin. "Ya know, my whole life I feel like I've been on some really powerful, hyped up drug, like I've been REAAAALLLYYY eccentric, idk if you've noticed. But that needs to change. Opinion?"
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:23 pm

He looks at Yasuo. "Let's find us a Unicorn!"
    He says with brutal intensity.
    Gendrik

Post by Gendrik Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Yasuo 's eyes glow with excitement and his jaw drops. "Y-YOU REALLY MEAN IT?! YAY!!!"
    He then begins screaming at the top of his lungs and laughing, as he skips out of the tavern, and awaits outside for Galadin, chuckling like a little school girl.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Galadin follows him outside and begins leading him to the gate."You'll need to calm down if you want to find one."
    Gendrik

Post by Gendrik Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Yasuo's face looks as if he's about to cry. A single tear then falls from his right eye. He then lifts his head triumphantly. "I guess you're right. They're very docile, and must be handled gently." He begins walking, rather briskly toward the northern gate.
    "so how fares your... Escapade... with Caellyn? Quite the adventure we had with she and the lovely Ivy a few days back. You are aware galavanting with her is only going to continue to anger Ivy and Ruin? Guaranteed they're nothing compared to your might, but still, I MAY HAVE TO FLOG PEOPLE UNTIL TEAM MORALE IMPROVES." He then begins breathing heavily, but calms down not long after.
    "So, ya think these Unicorns are gonna be hard to find??? :'( "
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am

" I do. We may even need to keep an eye out as we continue traveling. But I think if we look hard enough,we may eventually find one. It should be a fun distraction from the chaos of our journey." He peers about. "Have you by chance made any maps of this area, by chance?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:28 am