Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

3 posters

The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)

Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) Empty The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)

Post by Hardcore_Donut Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Jessica sends out a letter in early morning, to the females of the group, and one manages to also find it's way to Yasuo. When read, the letter states,

"To the females of this group,

I'd like to formally invite you all to assist me in planning my wedding. Meet me at the Inn, and we will move from there.

See you soon,
    Jessica Floren"

And she awaits their arrival at the inn.

((Post order will be order of who arrives, I will post Jessica and Caellyn in the same post.))
    Mathawn

The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) Empty Re: The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)

Post by Mathawn Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Ethlyn arrives at the inn, with a massive headache.
    Gendrik

The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?) Empty Re: The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)

Post by Gendrik Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Yasuo arrives at the inn after waking from a deep slumber. He stretches his arms from a good night's rest and looks around for the girls of the party, after reading the letter he received from Jessica. 'This should be fun! YAY FLOWERS! I hope they have a unicorn there... He thinks to himself.
    Upon finding Ethlyn sitting at a table, he sits himself down next to her, and in a quiet voice, inquires "What's wrong? Not feeling well?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am