Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
Galadin's logbook I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

Galadin's logbook

Mathawn

Galadin's logbook Empty Galadin's logbook

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:25 am

I purchased this book in secret, to keep track of events should anything happen to me. In such a case, everything with me should be given to my brother, who you will find living among my mother's people. His name is Vaylen. I write this at least partially because of recent changes within me and my circumstances, which I will elaborate on later.

End of Entry 1
    Savren
    Mathawn

Galadin's logbook Empty Re: Galadin's logbook

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 am

Entry 2
    The sea

It has been a while since I made an entry. I have joined up with a chaotic band of adventurers, under the guise of finding cultists. In truth, if I had spent any more time in the capital I would have lost my mind. But I find the more I see of the world, the more disillusioned I grow. I am starting to find the humans (and my own human side) so contemptible for their abuse of the world. Meanwhile, Ethlyn is become intolerable. It makes me glad Abjahmal is here. I fear I would lose my mind without his sturdy presence.

End of entry 2
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:34 am

Entry 3
    A city I keep forgetting the name of.

I have often found myself restless at night, and needing little sleep in favor of meditation. The darkness comforts me. And as I've grown more wary of the world, I can almost feel it... sustaining me. Like there is a power in it that I cannot see.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 am

Entry 3, Continued
    The next day.

I fear something has changed within me. The shadows respond to me as I find my contempt for the state of the world growing. My mind feels no different. I'm still me. But this morning, in broad daylight, I held out my hand and focused. I found dark energy swirling around my hand. It felt invigorating. I find myself not needing sleep at all, in favor of the meditation my elven ancestors employed. I wonder how I can make a weapon of this new power? With this, I can change the world. Fight for what I believe. Improve things.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 am

Entry 4
    That same city I cannot remember the bloody name of

I met an amazing elven girl. Her name is Caellyn. I brought her to Rynna's funeral. I don't lack respect for the dead, but it is near impossible to get to know these people to any great extent. There are so many of them, competing to be heard. And somehow I'm the leader... Well, I think I can love this girl. Finally, a brighter side to life.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 am

Entry 4
    That same city I cannot remember the bloody name of

I met an amazing elven girl. Her name is Caellyn. I brought her to Rynna's funeral. I don't lack respect for the dead, but it is near impossible to get to know these people to any great extent. There are so many of them, competing to be heard. And somehow I'm the leader... Well, I think I can love this girl. Finally, a brighter side to life.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:50 am

Entry 5
    Minono

These changes within me are worrisome. I no longer need sleep. The night rejuvenates me. The angrier I get, the more this power inside me strengthens. And it keeps growing stronger. I almost released it while fighting those apparitions. I could feel it welling up, ready to explode outward, destroying anything in my path. While this is fascinating... I'm also a little scared. What is this? How did I come upon it? Is it evil? I told Caellyn I would use it for good, but is that even possible? I think I'll need to consult Abjahmal on this. I'm scared. But if this power can give me the edge I need without overtaking me... I WILL master it.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:50 am

Entry 6
    Minono

Today, I went hunting with my new abilities, killing several rabbits with bolts of dark energy. I also discovered that my equipment changes if enough dark energy gathers around me. This transformation is difficult to sustain for very long, but it feels powerful. I may need to practice in order to harness it effectively. That rabbit was pretty delicious.
    Mathawn

Post by Mathawn Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am

Entry 7

I have begun hearing a voice. A deep voice from the shadows. It has taught me how to use more of these powers. In talking with, I now know the voice issues from my own head. When questioned about itself, it revealed HE is a long dead elf by the name Shaarn. He has taught me much in the past few hours that I've been listening to him. Apart, he is just a spirit of chaos and I just a man. But perhaps, together. Together, we can become something more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:46 am