Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal

Gendrik

Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal Empty Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal

Post by Gendrik Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

First Entry:
    Today I was introduced to a rather... Interesting band of people. While Jennifer and I are always looking for some sort of adventure, this little group of misfits, I fear, may be more than my fragile mind can handle. The impish little gnome, borderline mentally challenged Samurai, from what I've heard a... cannibalistic chef? Just seems a tad more odd than I'm used to. But that hunk of a big human fighter... Now THAT'S something I can get used to. Jennifer reassures me that she's heard good things of their deeds on the southern island, in the land of Savrin. Seeing as how it seems some of them have a decent size coin purse, and some of them have an intellect worth some decent conversation, I suppose I'll stick around.
    Gendrik

Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal Empty Re: Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal

Post by Gendrik Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Second Entry

Wow, that was certainly... Interesting. I've been through these woods and hills many a time, but have never encountered something so... Devious, evil. Bounded, bagged and kidnapped but what seemed to be chimeras, working for something so evil that I cannot fathom, yet something so intelligent I couldn't even read it's thoughts? Seems like there are new players in the land to compete for supremacy. Something far dangerous than we may yet know. Not to sound conceited, but if even I cannot figure out what manner of this higher power may yet be, there are few who can.
    Dragged into magical darkness, the only senses we can use is our sense of smell, which mine is shot to begin with (maybe Thylord would have done well that one), and an illusion of my "family" sent to me, to torture me? To break me? Why me? How did they know of them, my biggest, darkest.. regret, for lack of a better word. They must have broken into the very fabric of my mind, into my heart, my emotion, it all, and tried to use it against me, against all of us. But I prevailed, we all did. And for that I am glad. Though a mysterious explosion secured our way out, I have my suspicions of that, too, I'm just happy no one was physically harmed too greatly.
    Not a soul of the party has spoken of it, and personally, I don't blame them. To be broken and rendered helpless in such a manner was, at least for me, utterly terrifying. I only wonder what happened to poor Caellyn... No matter. She's okay. I'm okay. We're all okay. Physically, at least. I still question the sanity of half the party. Especially that fucking Samurai. He really irks me.
    Gendrik

Post by Gendrik Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Third Entry

Holy shit, I needed a fucking four hour power shower to get god knows what off of me. The damn gnome, he has me call him fuckfuck for whatever reason, and his little twisted companion... Elly, was it? Did something I'm reluctant to even mention... It was fucking huge... And black... How in the hell did he manage... Ya know what? I don't even fucking care. I'm refreshed. It was a good, twisted prank on someone way too heavily intoxicated. I suppose I should go apologize to that poor bard... Actually, he had it coming. Sadistic little fuck WANTING to join them. Fuck him. He deserves third degree burns on his tiny cock anyway.
    Gendrik

Post by Gendrik Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Fourth Entry

After that... Sketchy town, we found ourselves wandering through the woods. The place I used to love to call home. Now it's all tainted thanks to my "family", all the beauty, the wonder this place holds, gone. Just another geographical feature to me, a place that impedes on my travels. We stumbled on this large hill, and of course the daft fucking Samurai stepped on SOMETHING, some sort of magical rune that made the dolt think he was petting his damned Unicorn, but it actually turned out to be beneficial. An elf of some sort... A mist elf, revered for being the Father of all Eleven species, appeared. He welcomed us into his magnificent, seemingly never-ending library, with his giant, sentient owl companion who I would presume acts as a caretaker for the place. It had shelf upon wondrous shelf full of any subject matter one could ever think of. I thought to myself Now this is a place I could get used to... Many a time as I turned page after page learning alchemical formulae, things of his people, his name was Vaelyn, politics, a new love of mine, everything. There were even books on books. Quite the collection, truly.
    I took a nice dip in the gardens, in which the owl was nice enough to give me seclusion, for I was naked. Maybe he did it so the others wouldn't see, perhaps. Doesn't really matter. A nice bath is always appreciated no matter how you can get it. (And not the sort FuckFuck was looking to give me, sort of bath.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content