Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

2 posters

A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)

Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) Empty A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Abjahaml wanders the town they happen to be in, making note of the slave ring, and all of it's establishments. He peers around the town frequently. He then thinks to himself, 'I wish I had more companions in this group. Galadin is too wrapped up in his pretty new toy, and Tyrone is a bit.... out there. The large one, with the petite female seems to be normal enough. let's see how it works out." He heads into the inn, hoping to find John.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) Empty Re: A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)

Post by r0b1n8er756 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:22 pm

John awakes to find his new fiancee Jessica still sleeping, and understandably so because of yesterdays stressful events. He rises from bed and dresses in his armor as quickly as possible as not to wake her. He slowly creeps out of the room and heads downstairs seeking breakfast. As he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he notices Abjahmal entering through the door on the far side of the room. "This could be interesting," John thinks to himself as he gestures for Abjahmal to join him at a table.
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin) Empty Re: A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Abjahmal nods and accepts John's offer. He heads towards the table and sits on a chair. He looks to John and speaks in his soft, deep tone. "John, I figured you could use some company, as far as this group is concerned, to perhaps get your mind off of a lot. I know this group is stressful, and they fight a lot, but it's bound to happen in large groups. However, being a couple of the most sane people in this party, I figured we could spend time together, become friends, and get a small break from this mess." He smiles softly. He looks to the barmaiden who approaches the group. "I'll take a steak and eggs, with a light ale." He waves his hand to John, allowing him to order.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 pm

"I'll have what he's having," John says to the barmaiden. He looks to Abjahmal and says, "Yes, sanity seems to be hard to find in this band of misfits we call friends. Well, friends have to know each other so I guess let's just start out with some back story I suppose. How did you end up traveling with Galadin?"
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Abjahmal smirks lightly. "It's an interesting tale, to be honest. I was sent as an Envoy of my people to Savren, and they happened to get attacked while I was there, So I fought to defend the capital. We survived and the King honored me. I ended up staying there for a bit, getting to know the royalty. Galadin and I became quite close friends, and journeyed to a few places together. I ended up having to go back to my home, and do a few things there. Well, shortly after arriving, I was sent on a mission, and ended up getting sent through a portal, and that's where Ethlyn and I found the rest of you guys." He smiles as his food arrives. "And how about yourself?"
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:47 pm

John chuckles slightly and takes a bite of his steak before starting, "My meeting of Galadin wasn't quite so 'honorable' as it were. I had returned to Savren after one of my traveling companions Walter was taken by cultists. While travelling through the city Galadin charged at me quite randomly out of an alley and he sure did hurt. I returned a swing back and then the fighting was stopped by Jessica. As it turned out my friend Walter's spear which had been left behind when he was taken had the cultist's energy on it so he had assumed we were cultists. After seeing his display of power I figured I might want to join up with him. And the first place we traveled to was where we discovered Ethlyn and you." Glancing back at his food John asks, "How you liking your steak?"
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Abjahamal eats slowly, taking small bites at a time. "It's very well cooked. Nothing like the 'food' the Sorcerer makes for us." He chuckles lightly. "Interesting. Galadin did always have an interest in taking down the occult. Sometimes, it gets him into more trouble than it's worth. She's quite a catch that girl of yours. Pretty. Where'd you find her?"
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:00 am

Scraping up the last of his eggs John replies, "That's not quite so interesting. I met her at the start of all this. On my first solo mission for the fighter academy of Savren, I was sent to the town of Beck not too far away, however just outside the town I was ambushed and taken prisoner by some Goblins, Gnolls and a Bug Bear and it turns out she had been taken prisoner as well. That's also where I met the previously mention Walter and our very eccentric friend Yasuo. We fought our way out together and things grew from there. So was there anyone special for you back home or in Savren?"
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:07 am

Abjahamal chuckles. "My someone special is keeping an eye on your boat. She's the one who looks like a Harpy, that's been flying around while we sail. It seems a bit odd, our love, but you can't help who you love. Are you excited for your wedding and children?" He begins to finish up his meal. "I was actually thinking of taking you out today, looking for a nice suit, and maybe a bachelor party.... that doesn't involve naked women." he chuckles. "Unless, you're looking for that." He smirks.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:13 am

John laughs heartily as he finishes the last of his steak, "I think Jess would probably kill me if I went looking for that. Yeah I couldn't be happier right now, everything is going right. Well, almost everything." Thoughts of wanting to murder Tyrone flash through John's mind but he pushes the though aside for now. "So you wanna head out now?" John says as he rises from the table, "Might be nice to have a normal day for once."
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:43 am

Abjahmal (Keep misspelling my own dude's name. lmao) nods. "We shall. I'm sure a Tailor won't be hard to find." He rises from the table and leaves a small bag of coin on it. He nods to the barmaiden and begins to walk out with John. "From what I remember of this town, there is a tailor on the other side, near the mage towers. Shall we being there?" He asks, almost as if he wasn't even looking for an answer, and begins to walk that way.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 am

"Aye," John says as he begins to follow Abjahmal. As they begin to walk John begins, "Wow, this is such a change from the usual insanity that is caused by the other members of our group. I'm glad Jessica and I aren't the only sane ones left, although now that she's pregnant she has been acting a little off, what with wanting to watch Ivy and Caellyn have at it last night. And by the way what do you make of all that? It's quite a triangle he's got going on there."
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:21 am

Abjahamal shrugs. "Pregnancy will make a woman have some odd behavior." He chuckles lightly. "And as far as that is concerned, I think Galadin should pick Caellyn. She's much prettier than Ivy, though if I know Galadin as well as I do, Caellyn will win his heart. She seems more his type of woman. He prefers women he can protect. And when a woman can protect herself, it kind of makes him feel useless, ya know? Though I think they're both foolish. Galadin is not the best looking guy here. I mean, look at us." He chuckles. They approach the Tailor and enter. Abjahmal looks to the small human woman behind the counter. "My friend here is to be wed soon, he needs a good tuxedo." The small woman looks to john. "Is that so? Come with me into the back, I will take measurements."
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:52 am

"Alrighty then," John says as the small woman drags him away to do her measurements. As an experienced tailor her measurements are lightning quick as she writes down John's various widths and lengths. At the conclusion of her measurements, the woman leads John back into the main room and starts to make a sketch with the measurements. "Wow," John says, "A very adept job that was. How much will it be for your services?" John says as he reaches for his coin purse.
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:54 am

She holds up a finger. "He need one too?" She points to Abjahmal. "It cost 5 gold per tux, 10 gold for altered tux." She begins to eye Abjahmal up and down. "I think I have one that fit you... let me check." She scurries into the back. "Interesting townsfolk they have up north, wouldn't you agree?" he chuckles lightly.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:01 am

"Indeed," John agrees with a smile on his face. The tailor reappears with a tux in tow for Abjahmal. "Wonderful," John says, "so it'll be 5 for his and 10 for mine?"
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:03 am

She nods. "Yes, Yes. Yours be ready tomorrow." She begins to look through her extensive list of fabrics. Abjahmal shrugs. "We'll pick them both up tomorrow, then." He looks to John, "Do you have any other errands? Perhaps, get your armor fixed up a bit, as well as having your sword maintained? Wouldn't want either of those failing you in combat, your fiancee will be devastated if anything happened to you." he chuckles.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:52 am

"I guess it's a trip to the blacksmith then," says John as he gestures for Abjahmal to lead the way. Many thoughts begin flowing through John's mind, predominantly about Jessica and a malicious feeling for Tyrone but he senses a growing feeling of companionship between him and Abjahmal. They exit the tailor with Abjahmal leading the way.
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Abjahmal begins to make his way towards the blacksmith with John following behind. "So.... What's the deal with you and Tyrone? I understand he shot you, which may have been an accident, and then missed completely, almost hitting the late Rynna, and then left, but is that so much as to desire someone's death? Because if so, Galadin and I would have killed each other years ago. Perhaps it could be forgiven? You are still fine and alive, are you not? I mean, if it happens consistently, then yes, I'll agree with his death and even help, however, accidents happen. Especially on the battle field." He looks to John curiously, as they approach the blacksmith.
    r0b1n8er756
    r0b1n8er756

Post by r0b1n8er756 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:46 pm

"Yes, I..." starts John trying to think of exactly what to say. "I suppose I was being a bit rash yesterday what with Rynna's death and my proposal. That and my ale during the feast really got to me. I should just chalk it up as an accident. But, I swear to Pelor that if he does it again, he's dead." John finishes as they walk through the blacksmith's door. "Hail sir, How are you this fine day?" says John to the Blacksmith, "Would you be able to fix my armor up a bit? And do you have any whetstones I can buy?"
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Post by Hardcore_Donut Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm

The blacksmith looks to John. "Huh? Oh yea. I'm fine, and yourself?" He states in a ruff rugged voice. He nods at the questions. "Whetstones are about 5 silver each, and the armor repair will take about an hour, and 75 silver." He looks back down at the sword he was sharpening. Abjahmal holds a hand up to John and places a pouch on the counter. "I'll cover this one, John." He smiles. "Well, I can't say that it's a great idea to go after him for one more mistake, however, I've also never taken an arrow in the arm, so I can't equally say." He chuckles lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am