Fantasy Realm Adventures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Realm Adventures

We are a Fantasy based website, that focuses on Roleplaying, Art, and mostly Dungeons and Dragons!

Thank you for joining us at our new location! We hope you join in the fun, and stay for a while!
New things are being added all the time! Make sure to check in frequently!
Dungeons and Dragons Players: New rewards have been added for interacting with the site! Get out there and earn your keep!
All Others: I apologize, right now there are no rewards for interaction with the site. However, give me some time to think up some things, and I'll post some as soon as I can think of some!

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Latest topics

» Avanthe Ellien Uthnes's Journal
Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:10 pm by Gendrik

» The girls plan an eventful day. (Closed to Ethlyn, Nadia, Ivy, And I guess... Yasuo?)
Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm by Gendrik

» Galadin's logbook
Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 am by Mathawn

» Perhaps the most Awkward Situation Ever. (Yasuo and Galadin; closed)
Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 1:11 am by Mathawn

» Jennifer Sinora Human Monk
Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» A Sane Guy's day out (Fight for Florin)
Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:05 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Caellyn Lanae Uthnes Elf Archer of the Magi
Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:40 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Templar
Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm by Hardcore_Donut

» Yasuo, Samurai of the Winds.
Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 6:27 am by Gendrik

Dungeon Masters

Moderators

Rules

Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:43 pm

This is where you can find all of the rules for the website! PLEASE make sure you read them, before you post anywhere!

Last edited by Hardcore_Donut on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Rules Empty Site Rules

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:44 pm

TBA
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Rules Empty Dungeons and Dragons Rules

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:44 pm

1. Show Respect to all players, at all times.

2. It's ok to have fun, but remember we are here to play, and we can't get anything done if we side track too often.

3. If there is an issue with another player, bring it to me, first and foremost. Don't run to other players, and I will discuss with you, and them, the situation. Don't take matters into your own hands.

4. If you have to be absent, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I understand emergencies arise, but the game will continue, with or without you. Please don't get upset if you lose some experience. If you take five minutes out of your day, to send me a message on skype, or the website, to let me know you can't make it, then I will take the few hours to help you catch up as far as lost experience is concerned. If you can't be bothered to tell me you can't make it, I can't be bothered to make a run, just for you.

5. Please take the games seriously. Like I stated in Rule 2. We are here to have fun, but it's no fun if we can't play. Take it serious enough to get work done, but not too serious to where you can't have fun. After all, it is just a game.

6. Enjoy Yourself!

Last edited by Hardcore_Donut on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Rules Empty Roleplay Rules

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

These rules are to be taken seriously, and it would be better for you to read them before joining this site, joining a role-play, or even making one. If not, there are consequences and actions will be taken seriously.

This page is your warning, unless it is something considered mild.

1.) Absolutely no explicit images!  If you are going to post any explicit images at all, please make sure they are in the Mature Roleplay board.

2.) Be respectful to everyone.  If you have to argue or sort something out, please take it somewhere else.

3.) Do not god mode. Your character must be hit sometimes, and can not evade every attack or land every attack. Give the other person a chance to counter.  (See FAQ About Role-play board for more information.)

4.) Don't steal from the site. If you do, give us some credit. Don't steal at all, from any other sites. It's illegal, and if they made it, they deserve credit.

5.) Absolutely no sexually mature roleplay on any roleplaying board except for the Mature roleplay board. At all. It will be deleted, and if you do it more than once, Hardcore_Donut will ban you or cancel your membership.

6.) Create a character before you roleplay.  Do not use any cannon characters, you must use your own creation.

7.) Don't jump into a roleplay with over 100-150 posts. Sometimes people get annoyed and ticked off. Ask them first. Read the first few posts to find out what's going on. Don't ruin someones roleplay with your ignorance.

8.) Don't spam, advertise, or put your own messages on the RP boards, or any other section. If a mod sees it, it will be deleted. If you keep persisting, you'll have a membership cancelled.

9.) Keep your roleplays on the right boards!

10.) No child molestation. It's not going to be allowed here. 13 year old RP characters won't be considered child molestation.

12.) No meta gaming, please!  (See FAQ About Role-play board for more information.)

Consequences:

a.) If it's a roleplay and it's mature, and it isn't in the Mature Roleplay board, I'll delete it. That's it. No if's, and's, or but's about it. It's the most simple rule on there.

b.) I'll delete anything I see that is violating these set of rules.

c.) Membership Cancelled: Your messages, pictures, and roleplays are deleted. Can't get them back. You can rejoin, however.

d.) Banned: You can not rejoin again unless an assistant manager or Hardcore_Donut unbans you.

Just follow these rules and you won't have any problems. If you see anybody breaking these rules, let myself or Hardcore_Donut know. No, you're not being a snitch. If you enjoy roleplaying here, then it's like a home! You'd want to keep your community clean, wouldn't you? Email me or Hardcore_Donut and let me know whats going on, or IM us.
    Hardcore_Donut
    Hardcore_Donut

Rules Empty Art Rules

Post by Hardcore_Donut Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Hello, my fellow artists!  Are you interested in posting up or art, drawing people's characters for fun, or perhaps getting paid to do so?  Well!  Me too!  But, of course.. With every forum, there are rules... So, please read them before you go off posting stuff!

1.) Please do not post any sexually explicit or inappropriate art or pictures outside of the NSFW art board.

2.) As always, be respectful in these boards.  If you are going to be impatient or rude about the art you receive, they have the right to not accept any more requests from you.  Be polite.

3.) As far as possible, only post images uploaded to private image accounts (like Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.) so artwork is not removed by third party, and you can assure it is a safe link.

4.) Consider Copyright issues.  Please do not sell or draw anything from a trademarked company.

5.) Do not steal any artwork without the artist's permission.  Artists work hard on their art.

6.) You as a customer have the right to decline an artist who wants to feature your art in their portfolio.  If you didn't pay for it, you have no say what the artist does with the picture.

Have fun!

Sponsored content

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post by Sponsored content